Tales of an Expert Witness: Death in Discovery helps executives, managers, and project managers identify litigation landmines and what reasonable efforts they should take to protect and organization in in case it enters into a lawsuit.
Key Learning Objectives
The topics covered include:
Look at the presentation and add it to your cart.
- Impact of pre-contract award work on the degree of partnership.
- Contract language and minimizing the information in the contract.
- The challenges of boilerplates.
- Differentiating contracts, statements of work, and change orders.
- The selling versus delivery commitments when defining your goods or services.
- When little white lies can sink you.
- Describing how you will follow a standard method of practice.
This presentation has three forms focusing on topics relevant to:
- Executives regarding the steps they should tale to protect their organization if they get sued.
- Executives that are considering entering a lawsuit.
- Project Managers for understanding the rigors they must follow when starting or inheriting a project.
(Note: this is presentation is not to be construed as legal advice. The presenter is discussing experiences as an expert witness and does not have any formal legal training.)
Here is a taste of one of our presentations: