Leaders define vision. A business turns vision into value. It still takes a team of executives, managers, project managers, and individual contributors to drive the projects that build the capabilities transforming businesses. Ergo, projects are the enablers for turning vision into value.
To achieve this an entire team of people must build value-driven organizations that are seasoned yet adaptive, structured yet agile, pragmatic yet innovative. It is not a simple feat. Four basic tenents allow you to do this:
- Strategy to meet corporate goals drives all of your work.
- Work cannot start until the people to complement the strategy are in place.
- Processes need to fit the individual projects (not too lean, not to heavy, and sized for each project).
- Technology is only a tool to improve efficiency—it is only a means to an end.
Look at the presentation and add it to your cart.
To start down this path you must:
- Print and read your corporate strategy.
- Map all projects to that strategy.
- Focus on the top three corporate initiatives.
- Build a laser focused plan.
These steps provide the core elements to help you build and lead a powerful organization that provides value, accelerates business growth, and is a strategic component of your company.
The Vision to Value keynote shows the importance of:
- Defining the core businesses activities that support the corporate vision.
- Building strategy maps to define each business units’ goals.
- Assembling the right organization with the proper people.
- Implementing the correct level of process to efficiently monitor and control progress.
This is a 60- to 90-minute presentation.
Here is a taste of one of our presentations:
Here are some of the other presentations we offer: