eCameron, Inc. and Formos, LLC are very pleased to officially announce significant contracts bringing millions of dollars over 2012 and 2013 to Clark County Washington businesses. These contracts directly address the #1 goal in the CREDC's strategic plan--growth and innovation in the Information Technology sector. Please, read the entire press release here.
eCameron has been selected to perform the technology services for a Chicago based start-up dealing with age management. This contract will bring the design, development, deployment, and management functions for Ageology, LLC to the Vancouver-Portland Metro area. In the next few months, eCameron will select and manage the development company from a short-list of five vendors. Read the entire press release here.
Todd C. Williams has been accepted to present on People and Process at the February, 2012 NASA Project Management Challenge 2012. It is an extreme honor to be a contributor at NASA’s annual seminar designed to examine current program/project management trends, as well as provide a forum for knowledge sharing and exchange lessons learned. By attracting stakeholders from all experience levels of our workforce, NASA establishes an important link between NASA's world-class experts and our emerging leaders for tomorrow. Read the entire press release here.
Yearly a large health services provider in the Puget Sound area, with hospitals throughout the northwest, assembles over 100 employees from their various Northwest offices to hold an Operational Excellence conference. At this year’s event, held outside Seattle, Todd Williams was requested to give a three-hour workshop on the people, projects, and negotiation. Read the entire press release here.
eCameron has completes the initial work on implementing a state of the art over-the-phone (OPI) system for Northwest Interpreters. Read the entire press release here.
Todd C. Williams, President of eCameron, Inc. has been chosen to talk on this subject at the 2011 Project Management Institute’s Global Congress—North America being held October 22-25, 2011 in Dallas, TX. This year’s North American congress is a three-day professional development event hosted by Project Management Institute (PMI). It provides an opportunity for professionals across all industries to exchange ideas on today’s project challenges and emerging trends. Read the entire press release here.
Featuring nearly 70 case studies—real-world examples of what works, what doesn’t, and why—drawn from Todd Williams’ extensive experience, RESCUE THE PROBLEM PROJECT is an indispensable resource for everyone with a stake in project success. Read the entire press release here.
Recently Cascade Microtech retained eCameron, Inc. to assist in rolling out their ERP implementation worldwide. Read the entire press release here.
Rescue The Problem Project
- New PM Articles for the Week of November 9 – 15, The Practicing IT Project Manager, November 9, 2015
- The Argument for Disbanding Your PMO, Accellerated IT Success, Nov 13, 2015
- New PM Articles for the Week of September 28 – October 4, The Practicing IT Project Manager, October 4, 2015
- Episode 332: Project Sponsor Challenges and Solutions, PM Podcast, Cornelius Fichtner, September, 2015
- New PM Articles for the Week of December 1 – 7, The Practicing IT Project Manager, December 7, 2014
- How to buy Project Management Consulting Services: Service as a Product (SaaP), Guerrilla Project Management, Samad Aidane, December 2, 2014
- Episode 275: Your Project Statement of Work is Missing a Comma!, PM Podcast, Cornelius Fichtner, June 14, 2014
- State Invites 10 Firms To Shift Cover Oregon To The Federal Health Insurance Exchange, Oregonian, Portland, Nick Budnick, May 28, 2014
- Decision To Scrap Or Salvage Cover Oregon Health Insurance Exchange Poses Risks Either Way, Oregonian, Nick Budnick, Portland, April 9, 2014
- Cover Oregon Consultant: Fix For Health Insurance Exchange Could Take $40 Million, 21 Months, Oregonian, Nick Budnick, Portland, April 4, 2014
- Episode 205: Rescue The Problem Project, PM Podcast, Cornelius Fichtner, June, 2013
- Episode 206: How to Keep your Project out of Trouble, PM Podcast, Cornelius Fichtner, May, 2013
- How to identify, prevent, and recover from project failure, Accellerated IT Success,April 2, 2013
- Episode 260: The Seven Steps to Rescuing the Problem Project, PM Podcast, Cornelius Fichtner, January. 2014
- New PM Articles for the Week of August 6 – 12, The Practicing IT Project Manager, August 12, 2012
- New PM Articles for the Week of June 11 – 17, The Practicing IT Project Manager, June 17, 2012