The questions will cover:
- Who is responsible for creating OCM or adoption tasks on a project?
- What process do you follow?
- Is adoption part of the project success criteria or is here a separate project that is responsible for that?
- How do you measure adoption success?
- Who is accountable for adoption success?
- Do you conduct formal OCM training?
Questions may vary slightly as the interviews continue. All interviews are strictly held to 30 minutes.
Anyone participating in the survey will receive a complementary copy of the white paper that will be written on the topic and any future revisions to it. Participants will also be invited to any executive briefings that are help in their area or online.
If you would like to help us out, please fill out the form to the right. As with all of our research no data will be published that refers to you or your past or present employers without your written permission. In most cases your name and company name will never be published, as we roll our data up to the areas of domain, sector, persons position, and size of company.