This seminar starts by looking at the lynch pin of business—process—why it is important, when it works, and how its overuse generates failure and culminates with a lesson on incentivizing people. It covers people and process using a negotiation process to provide an insight to some of the quirks inherent in people, including yourself, and how to handle them.
What you will cover:
- Why people rely on process so heavily.
- The three types of process.
- How over relying and over applying process can be bad.
- The four phases of an effective negotiation process.
- The roles in a negotiation.
- How to balance the application of process and still motivate people.