The more in-depth a team's knowledge and understanding of the corporate goals and strategy, the more likely it will remain focused on those goals, the implementation time will be shorter, and the project objectives will be met.
The benefits of this workshop are to:
- Establish a common understanding of Balanced Scorecard throughout your organization.
- Keep projects aligned with strategic goals.
- Improve leadership capabilities.
- Improve communication effectiveness by educating teams in concepts and vernacular relevant to executives.
- Reduce scope creep by helping the team better understand the project's real objectives.
- Clearly communicate business strategy.
- Clarify what changes in a project are of value.
What You Get
Materials for the full-day class include:
A $150 value!
What It Covers
The learning objectives are:
- Basic understanding of Balanced Scorecard.
- The meaning and usefulness of balanced scorecard.
- Understanding the three types of projects—strategic, compliance, and operational effectiveness.
- Development and use of Strategy Maps.
- Development and use of Activity Diagrams.
- Key attributes to look for on a project to ensure it is aligned with the corporate strategy.
- Cross- and intra-organization use of balanced scorecard.
|Download the Specs|
Who Will Benefit
The entire organization benefits from this workshop. It is strongly recommended that a deep cross-section of the organization attend. Critical attendees are PMO managers, executive sponsors, project and program managers, and project leads and key team members.
How It Works
This workshop is nominally an eight-hour workshop and includes tailoring to your specific initiatives. Interviews will be conducted ahead of the workshop to understand your organization's needs and incorporated into your workshop.
The workshop format can be adjusted to two- and four-hour versions by focusing on fewer areas of the strategy implementation process.
Customize to Your Theme
This workshop can be given in a combination of these formats:
- Four- or with-hour works shop
- All attendees from one organization or in a conference where many different organizations attending