The presentation covers:
- The definition and responsibilities of guidance teams.
- Involvement at the customer's inception of the project.
- Setting customer expectations early.
- Ensuring the right team is involved to meet expectations.
- Methods to ensure a smooth transition as change occurs.
- Areas that cause projects problems.
The objective of this keynote is to get the audience to understand how to:
- Make beneficial changes in customer interaction
- Better manage customer expectations
- Improve the scope management allowing the correct level of change
- Use multiple methods to maintain alignment
- Staff a guidance team to shepherd projects.
Customize to Your Theme
This is a 60- to 90-minute presentation is an advanced subject for executives, PMO managers, and senior project managers.