This presentation covers:
- An overview of the meaning and value of waterfall, critical chain, agile, and scrum
- Benefits of phasing
- Situations where one methodology gets in trouble (both from a cultural and project standpoint)
- The way a guidance team helps avoid problems
- Challenges in setting customer expectations
At the end of the presentation, the attendee will understand the:
- Effect of methodology on projects
- Differences between waterfall, critical chain, agile, scrum, kanban, and lean
- Steps their organization can take to use various methodologies
- Value of each of these methodologies with respect to their organization
Customize to Your Theme
This is a 60- to 90-minute presentation and is tailored to the level of your audience.
It is important to tailor this presentation to the audience's demographics so they can relate the methodologies to their business.